Until we board the Millie!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Cruiseheads....Are you there????


I'd sure like to know if anyone is benefiting from reading this blog. Please take a minute to comment on the posts as I enter them, or I really have to wonder if this is a worthy way of keeping us all informed and excited. If you need instructions on how to become a "blogger" , I've posted them further down on this site...look for the blog with the picture of Larry and I (the picture is changed weekly, because we are not too fond of any of them!) Hope to hear from all of you soon! Linda

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Lani Rae said...

Our floating hotel looks lovely. does anyone know what kind of sunbathing weather we will be having on our trip?

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Until we board the Millie!