Until we board the Millie!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Florence , Italy


Florence, nestled in the Tuscan hills, rimmed by olive groves and vineyards, bathed in a mysterious soft light that enchants the world. This fountainhead of the Renaissance is also a shopper's paradise. Enjoy a breathtaking panorama atop Piazzale Michelangelo, and the Academy of Fine Arts where proud "David" stands.

Specialties of Florence:
Breathtaking views
Shoppers paradise
Cobblestone streets
World Famous museums
Michelangelo's David

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Lani Rae said...

I put this picture as by background on my computor but when everything was enlarged I had to remove it seeing how I am on a church staff:) I can hardly wait to visit Naples. I have never been to Italy. I know I am going to love all the art!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Until we board the Millie!