Until we board the Millie!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Santorini On My Mind...

I've been thinking about those options for getting to the city from the ship...none of them sound to good to me! I did some more research so that we can be prepared for the decision we need to make once we disembark.

Option #1 Ride the funiculars (cable cars)...I don't have a good picture of these, but from what I have read, if you don't like cable cars, you definitely won't like these!


Option # 2 Ride the donkeys...
I can't imagine this being a lot
of fun???







Option #3 Share the stairs...
with the donkeys! This doesn't
look as bad as I once thought...at least
the stairs are wide.






On Second Thought....
They may be wide enough, but they
seem to go on forever, and the incline
is steep!





Maybe NOT!!!!!







1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Lani Rae said...

Oh my goodness..... What a hike. I am leaning towards cable car up and maybe......... a nice evening walk down but..... maybe not

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Until we board the Millie!